Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year!

Simply Lucky made by BlueWhiteJewelryWear
"I wish everyone lots of happiness, good health, and fortune for many years to come! ^_^ "

Today is Lunar New Year AKA Chinese New Year. I'm Vietnamese so it's called "TET" to me =) Lunar New Year is one of my favorite holidays of the year. It's a day when I get to dress up in my traditional vietnamese outfit and celebrate my culture with family and friends. I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year before I'm off to more festives.

Ciao!

~NewYork

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! So exciting here...I could hear the lion dances outside my window...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum's Vietnamese, we have a lot of traditional outfits that my girls love to get dressed into. It really is quite a stunning outfit!
    Happy Lunar New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I didn;t realize you featured my Chinese Coin Wine Charms too! Thanks!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I've been to Vietnam several times - LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! (\(^.^)/)